centre assistance request questionnaire

Download and complete the form below if you need assistance, support or training at your adult daycare centre or residential facility, based in the Western Cape. Once completed send it to info@senecio.org.za and we'll add you to our database. 

Contact Us

8 St James Street

Somerset West 

Western Cape

Connect with us
  • Black Facebook Icon

NPC Nr: 2008/026954/08  |  PBO Nr:  930 034 732  |  NPO Nr:  181 050

© 2019 by Captivating